Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments



OH MY GOOSH!!
i never expect myself to be posting this.
but no choice, this person is really too much.
therefore i have to post this.

Name: (i dont know, she doesnt wanna tell me)
Handphone: +65 96490844
What sin has commited : SCAM
What really happened.
This person came at tag me to say that she is selling BOF bagpack,
and left her number with me to message her on 31st august.
at tt time i really wanted this bagpack so i messaged her for the price.
she told me it was $25 and she had 2 instocks.
later that night i smsed her again to lower the price.
she said $35 was okay with her as she needed money.
&& will be meeting me either at cityhall/orchard.
but the next morning (010909), i recieved her message saying,
"if you buy 2, i can sell you at $6o in total! :) which means, one for $30 only.
isnt that worth? :)"
i was so stun when i saw this message.
i thought she is selling 1 for $25 and i wanna get $35 for both.
so i told her that the previous time she said was $25 each.
& she messaged, "Lol! Yesyes, But you wna buy 2? Pleaseee."
after that she told me was 2 for $50 saying that giving me cheap prices.
i wanted to pass it, but she ended up saying $35 was okay with her.
so we made the deal meeting at cityhall(020909 03.15pm).
anyways she also deal with me selling me 2 BOF necklaces @ $6 each,
with J♥J engravement. in mt heart i was thinking whr gt so good one.
so total amt was $47. she was very concern if i m tapping my card out of the station.
&& i told her i will be taking bus. so nt tapping in.
so on that day itself, i went to meet her, and she told me she was in a rush
when i asked her to show me the item first which she wrapped it like donno wat.
however she insist that she have to go right away.
i handed her the cash and took over the bag, when i open out,
it was a old and dirty MYUK emo bag.
which cost less den $30.00 la.
i quickly tap in and chase after her.
meanwhile when i call her, her phone was off.
after that rang and she hang up.
den i recieve a msg from her saying, "Sry! gave you wrong item!"
and when i ask her den?, she replied, "Meet u other day? Ps!"
c'mon la if i am dumb to believe her that she will meet me the other day,
i will have to keep that stupid bag that nobody wants.
i quickly chase after her at the Jurong East line and manage to got her.
she was with a guy in uniform. (thank god they were in uniform i manage to track down her sch)
so i told her she gave me a wrong item and i want back my money.
and she said, "huh? really meh?"
i showed her and the guy just asked her to refund me.
thank god, if im one sec late, they would have board the train,
and go orchard shopping with my hard earn money.
i really Thank God that i got my money back.

blogshoppers, pls beware of her!!! if anyone gt scam by her pls tell me i will report police as i have saw her school logo and manage to know where she is schooling.
 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates